Important Information Regarding Grading DaysFriday, 19 Feb 2021
Following are some key points regarding the upcoming Grading Days. In particular, we ask you to respect the COVID-19 guidelines we have in place as the safety of our volunteers, players and families is paramount.
Grading Day Dates: Sunday 21 February and Sunday 28 February 2021
Location: Dural Park, Quarry Road, Dural
Session Times: ALL players must arrive 20 minutes prior to the session starting time to have their name marked off and numbers allocated.
U9’s and U11’s 8.30am-9.45am
U10’s and U12’s 10am-11.15am
U13’s and U15’s 11.30am-12.45pm
U14’s and U16’s 1pm-2.15pm
- Shin pads are COMPULSORY. No shin pads, no grading
- NO soccer boots are allowed for grading. Joggers ONLY
- ALL players must have enough water with them for the entire session as there will be NO canteen available on grading days
- Gear sales will be open
- If you are unable to attend either date, please let your age coordinatorknow ASAP
The WPHC Football Club requests all players, parents and volunteers adhere to the following infection control guidelines.
- Parents are asked to observe the entry and exit signs at the park, entering using the western side path next to the change rooms and leaving via the eastern side path as per the attached map
- Parents are encouraged to arrive, register their child and depart immediately to avoid social gatherings, ONE PARENT PER CHILD ONLY
- Please use hand sanitiser on arrival
Please do not attend grading if you or your child:
- Are unwell or have flu-like symptoms including but not limited to an elevated temperature (37.50c or higher)
- Has a cough and/or sore throat
- Has shortness of breath/ difficulty breathing
- Has loss of taste and/or smell
- Are within 14-days of leaving a declared local outbreak/locked down zone either interstate or intrastate
Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you on the weekend and wish you all the best for a great season.